Greetings from Bavaria !

Zahina

Commander
Donor
Dec 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Zahina84
Hey everybody !

My name is Zahina (RSI Handle: Zahina84) and I am a new Star Citizen !

I followed Star Citizen since the Kickstarter Period, but never felt comfortable to back it. Now some days ago I saw the 2.6 and 3.0 Trailer/Demo...So I did it !
I am now a proud owner of a Aegis Reclaimer and Vanguard Warden.

I live and work in Munich (Germany), 32 years old and always saw myself piloting the most beautiful space ship I can imagine...THE RECLAIMER :heart_eyes_cat:

I am looking forward the most in just doing one thing...Get out there with my Reclaimer and my drunken but very focused Crew and search for some nice sh*** to sell !

One of my first games I ever played...Hmm...I think that was Space Invaders on a Arcade Mashine somewhere in the states on holiday...In Germany then I started playing a lot with my Gameboy (Mario and so on).

I do play a lot of Games just for fun...Pillars of Eternity, Bf1, Shadow Tactics, Magic Card Trading Game and some Table Top Games aswell if I would find anybody who wants to play.
But the two BIG PLAYERS and my absolut PRIO1 Games are "Star Citizen" and "Chronicles of Elyria".

I introduced myself on the RSI forums and suddenly I became so much pm's and invites to org's I can't even count anymore...but there was one out there which really got me somewhere. I watched the video of Montoya's journey to Citizen Con 2016...After the video I was hooked! More important than any computer game is the comunity behind it (for me personally) ! So you guy's will definetly see me at Citizen Con 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany.

Picard or Kirk...

Kirk ! (Old Kirk ofcourse!)

I hope this gives you a small sight into me...Hope to see some of you soon in Game !

Last edited:

BenjiMac

Commander
Dec 11, 2016
RSI Handle
macFionnlagh
Hey everybody !

My name is Zahina (RSI Handle: Zahina84) and I am a new Star Citizen !

I followed Star Citizen since the Kickstarter Period, but never felt comfortable to back it. Now some days ago I saw the 2.6 and 3.0 Trailer/Demo...So I did it !
I am now a proud owner of a Aegis Reclaimer and Vanguard Warden.

I live and work in Munich (Germany), 32 years old and always saw myself piloting the most beautiful space ship I can imagine...THE RECLAIMER :heart_eyes_cat:

I am looking forward the most in just doing one thing...Get out there with my Reclaimer and my drunken but very focused Crew and search for some nice sh*** to sell !

One of my first games I ever played...Hmm...I think that was Space Invaders on a Arcade Mashine somewhere in the states on holiday...In Germany then I started playing a lot with my Gameboy (Mario and so on).

I do play a lot of Games just for fun...Pillars of Eternity, Bf1, Shadow Tactics, Magic Card Trading Game and some Table Top Games aswell if I would find anybody who wants to play.
But the two BIG PLAYERS and my absolut PRIO1 Games are "Star Citizen" and "Chronicles of Elyria".

I introduced myself on the RSI forums and suddenly I became so much pm's and invites to org's I can't even count anymore...but there was one out there which really got me somewhere. I watched the video of Montoya's journey to Citizen Con 2016...After the video I was hooked! More important than any computer game is the comunity behind it (for me personally) ! So you guy's will definetly see me at Citizen Con 2017 in Frankfurt, Germany.

Picard or Kirk...

Kirk ! (Old Kirk ofcourse!)

I hope this gives you a small sight into me...Hope to see some of you soon in Game !
Welcome to TEST! you have chosen wisely!

Maybe see you around if theres ever a Germany meetup.

Zahina

Commander
Donor
Dec 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Zahina84
Welcome :smile: . Nord-Schwabing myself. You are automatically enrolled in the BBB (Bavarian Beer Batallion), a future wing of TEST.
"Nicht dein ernst jetzt, oder !?" Nice to have one Co-Pilot from my City in this Group :grin: ! Had my first flat at the Kurfürstenplatz...now I live in Allach/Untermenzing...just a bit north west my friend.
Thank you for having me at the BBB !

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test.... the comment of your beautiful reclaimer might be a little stretched.... but beauty is in the eye of the beholder or the captain behind the seat.

Welcome to black and yellow....

(Did we just get invaded by Germans...... I read something about this happening once or twice in history....).

Forgot your password?