Greetings from the great white north!

Kosh

Commander
Oct 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Kosh1st
Hello Test Squadron, Best Squardon! I'm very excited to have found a community dedicated to taking things as seriously as I do and drinking tons of beer along the way! I look forward to meeting, gaming, and drinking with many of you! Anyway, here's the intro info:

Handle:

Kosh1st

Where you from stranger?

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The concept of the persistent universe. The sheer scale of the idea, and the fact that it seems the direction is to continually grow and push boundaries. CIG has really seemed to embrace the idea that nothing is impossible, a concept I live by. If it boils down to one thing, I was hooked as soon as I saw a video of a player waking up in a space station, hopping into their ship, travelling to the nearest planet, breaching the atmosphere, and landing all in one go. No loading screens!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploring the universe with friends!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario Bros on the NES in my old dingy basement, I was 4 yr old (my parents got me started young lol)

What other games do you play?
Destiny on PS4 is really the only game that has had me regularly playing for a long time now.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I researched the top organizations listed on RSI's site and Test just immediately stood out to me. The complete no f***s given attitude, and fact that the whole community seems to be here because at the end of the day they just want to have fun while being supported to do whatever it is they want to do is awesome.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
New Kirk

TOXYK

Commander
Donor
Oct 3, 2017
RSI Handle
TOXYK
Hello Test Squadron, Best Squardon! I'm very excited to have found a community dedicated to taking things as seriously as I do and drinking tons of beer along the way! I look forward to meeting, gaming, and drinking with many of you! Anyway, here's the intro info:

Handle:

Kosh1st

Where you from stranger?

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The concept of the persistent universe. The sheer scale of the idea, and the fact that it seems the direction is to continually grow and push boundaries. CIG has really seemed to embrace the idea that nothing is impossible, a concept I live by. If it boils down to one thing, I was hooked as soon as I saw a video of a player waking up in a space station, hopping into their ship, travelling to the nearest planet, breaching the atmosphere, and landing all in one go. No loading screens!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploring the universe with friends!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario Bros on the NES in my old dingy basement, I was 4 yr old (my parents got me started young lol)

What other games do you play?
Destiny on PS4 is really the only game that has had me regularly playing for a long time now.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I researched the top organizations listed on RSI's site and Test just immediately stood out to me. The complete no f***s given attitude, and fact that the whole community seems to be here because at the end of the day they just want to have fun while being supported to do whatever it is they want to do is awesome.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
New Kirk
ANOTHER Canuck from the beauty BC! It's a full-on invasion eh?! We'll take over this whole Org once an' for all! Welcome to Moose Sq... I mean, TEST Squadron

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Welcome and your idea of what your looking for in the game is well aligned with all of us. Well for the most part I've been dreaming of walking in stations and finally CIG will do what CCP never seemingly could. Hell Earth and Beyond could do it by CCP couldn't.

Forgot your password?