Greetings StarFighter

FlakkJacket

Lieutenant
Nov 2, 2018
RSI Handle
FlakkJacket
Where you from stranger? Michigan. Seriously, it's just like the movie 8 Mile here.

What drew you to Star Citizen? SpaceShips

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? Pirating. Oh god, the pirating...

What was the first game you remember playing? Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt.

What other games do you play? 7Days to Die, GTA online, Planetside 2

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I heard about some epic lolz had in Eve. I then thought out loud to myself, "I like the cut of their Jib."

Picard or Kirk? Sisko. When he was in the mirror universe, he totally had some private time with mirror Jadzia. Prove me wrong bro, prove me wrong.

So, I have a couple of ships that are too big to fly solo. I want to stay away from AI's as much as possible. We will need to train support crew, engineering crew, and command crew. That's going to be crucial. I've got an Idris[non rail gun version] and Hull-E to help support fleet ops or train or use.

Looking forward to the fun. And the cheap, cheap vodka. Thank you potato.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? Pirating. Oh god, the pirating...
As a fan of exploration, I also plan on exploring financial opportunities in game. As a pirate, you'll probably tend to have difficulties selling various quantities of "discovered" loot. Well I'm thinking that using my Banu Merch to assist fellow TEST members profit off things that they find that law abiding shops might be unwilling to purchase from those will benefit us all.

You have been recruited by Test Squadron to defend the frontier against Sober people and the Atlas Defense Industry armada.
Not all sober people are bad. Many of us have fun watching the drunken masses go bonkers. I also have always tended to help those going bonkers to be out of the area before the police arrive.

Welcome aboard!
Every time I see & hear this saying, I instantly recall the movie Down Periscope.

Forgot your password?