Greetings TEST Pilots!

CMDR Prophet

Admiral
Jun 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Kestrell
Hey all, Handle: Profit_Prophet

Where you from stranger?

My name is Ryan, and i'm from Alberta Canada. I'm currently attending university here, so as cliche' as it sounds. I don't have alot of money to spend on ships, though that isn't an issue from what i've read about TEST.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

What drew me to Star Citizen, is the majesty of space. Other space sims (Elite Dangerous, Eve Online) lacked in areas that really detracted from the overall experience imho.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

The things i look forward to in SC is security, and smuggling. Though im open to doing anything.

What was the first game you remember playing?

The first game i remember playing is super mario bros on the SNES with my cousins at their cabin.

What other games do you play?

The games i usually play are RPGs and FPSs. Ive been playing alot of rainbow six siege, and Fallout 4 while waiting for the release of Star Citizen.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I heard about TEST by googling organizations to join. I did this because i wish to share my experiences in SC with other people, and i saw how involved the community here is. TBH, what you guys have built is pretty awesome.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk obviously!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Another Albertan! HAHAHA!
Woooo!
I think it's time we start planning a TESTie camping trip to Banff/Jasper... and then I can convince you that I know this really cool place that doesn't cost nearly as much and is way prettier. Which is true... but it's BYO Everything, because it's the woods man.

CMDR Prophet

Admiral
Jun 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Kestrell
Another Albertan! HAHAHA!
Woooo!
I think it's time we start planning a TESTie camping trip to Banff/Jasper... and then I can convince you that I know this really cool place that doesn't cost nearly as much and is way prettier. Which is true... but it's BYO Everything, because it's the woods man.
Sounds good, lol. Maybe i'll see if i can talk my old man into letting me take the RV out >:)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Im known as the old man grandpa if you will , but most simply call me glade, welcome to test..Im a x alcoholic in test ive stopped drinking to prove a point..That one does not need to drink to have fun, Im also a former bald person not naming names..I wil not how ever strip for your amusement like some other people in this org..Or ask you for a gofunme fund..Im a all around armed guard an work for dunbar, im a x truck driver ..Im also a old man that still plays plenty of games, you can tag me to gladestone on steam an check out my list.

Forgot your password?