Greetings, TEST Squad!

Kn0siS

Ensign
Dec 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Kn0siS
Hi everyone,

I've been following Star Citizen for a few years now, but held back on pledging up until this last week (when I checked back in on the development of the game and noticed all of the new content. So Amazing!). Kind of regret not investing sooner, now that I've seen what this game is slowly revealing itself to be. Better late than never, right?

Where you from stranger?

I'm from Toronto, Canada.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I'm a huge fan of Science Fiction and futurism concept artwork (like the work of Syd Mead, Geiger, Foss...), so this is kind of the ultimate game for a Sci-Fi geek. A multiplayer open universe, where I take part in whatever adventures or fortunes or peril come my way. Sign me up!!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm really excited to maybe work with a crew aboard a large ship, for whatever purpose; exploring, adventuring, hauling, healing and fighting. Finding out where I'm best suited in this game and what my role is in this new universe. Also, now that VR is making a huge comeback, Star Citizen has even more appeal and potential to really be something great.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Pong, on my cousin's Atari.

What other games do you play?

These days, mostly play Overwatch & No Man's Sky. Also Star Wars Battlefront and Space Engineers. I have about 3000 hours on TF2 (about 2000 of that playing with the Huntsman) and before that it's predecessors TFC & QTF. Basically into the First Person genre more than anything.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I met NKato on a server last night. He was super informative, helpful and kind, and directed me to this community. After browsing around for a bit, I figured this would be a good place to be. Thank you for having me.

Picard or Kirk?

Captain Jean-Luc Picard. His diplomacy and compassion are good examples of what I look for in a leader. I would follow that man into the furthest reaches of space and the unknown. (Though sometimes I tend to be more like James T. Kirk, where I would totally have flings with green, or pink, alien chicks. No doubt.)

Cheers,
Kn0siS

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Quake Team Fortress, best Team Fortress. Welcome

chrizz

Digital Janitor