Nap

Grand Admiral
Dec 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Napernicous
Where you from stranger? Mississippi

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Shooting people with lazers

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP mostly, and Salvage

What was the first game you remember playing? Brick Breaker, not sure the name but you move a paddle and are essentially playing Tennis against a brick wall.

What other games do you play?
Right now, 7 days to die. Past games: DAOC, Wow, Shadowbane, Total Annihilation, Diablo (1-3), Final Fantasy series, etc.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Was looking at ADI, however because I plan to have a Pirate secondary account for giggles I was told it wouldn't be acceptable there and to check out TEST. So I pulled up the Boredgamer Org spotlight video and realized that TEST is the organization I was looking for.

Picard or Kirk? I have the HSC Voice attack profile with William Shattner, so of course I have to say my co-pilot.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

Nap

Grand Admiral
Dec 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Napernicous
Ha, he actually said he hated to refer me to TEST. However, he said after our discussion it would likely be the best fit. After looking through some of the YouTube content I came to the same conclusion. Showed the Boredgamer video to my roommate as well and he is excited about coming aboard as well. He should be applying in the next few days.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Forgot your password?