Greetings!

Gridian

Vice Admiral
Donor
Aug 26, 2014
RSI Handle
StillerBaer
Greetings TESTers!

I hereby say "hi" and "I am excited to be here". After all, amongst such admirable and proffeshianol pilots such as yourselves I will stand out as completely normal every time I make a crater in the landing pad!

I have 2 Auroras: The LX and LN. Also some other uninteresting buckets such as a Connie Phoenix, M50 or the Xi'An Scout amongst others. But the Auroras are of course the spine and might of my fleet!

I am 36, an accountant by trade and have played more games than I can remember. As a side Project I have begun writing my first book, but until that's released it's just a side Project. After... who knows?

See y'all in the Verse! :-)

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, Gridian!
And it's always handy to have an accountant on board... for keeping track of the beer tab ofc. :)

Gridian

Vice Admiral
Donor
Aug 26, 2014
RSI Handle
StillerBaer
I have obviously just proven that I belong here! I have not read the requirements of the "Hi!" thread and just went ahead and posted something. :D

Now to that which you seek:

Where you from stranger?
Switzerland!

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The mix of Wing Commander and a space-MMO - with the choice to Play online or offline just as my mood dictates.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, probably Racing and FPS-PVP.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Donkey Kong on the very first generation Gameboy. You had to hold it in the exact right angle into the light to see anything! *drifts away in Memory*

What other games do you play?
*drifting back*
Huh? Oh!
Um... Kerbal Space Program, Star... Sonething, a 4X, World of Tanks amongst others.

Picard or Kirk?
James Tiberius Kirk! Who else?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
we like your kind of initiative

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Greetings TESTers!

I hereby say "hi" and "I am excited to be here". After all, amongst such admirable and proffeshianol pilots such as yourselves I will stand out as completely normal every time I make a crater in the landing pad!
We're up for impact craters like this, I'm sure you'll be up to the challenge!

I have 2 Auroras: The LX and LN. Also some other uninteresting buckets such as a Connie Phoenix, M50 or the Xi'An Scout amongst others. But the Auroras are of course the spine and might of my fleet!

Forgot your password?