Greetings

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
Hi folks,

My name is Passeeo, i just joined and wanted to say a quick hello maybe give a tiny bit of background.

First off i'm from England 37 yrs ancient.

My main online experiences started really with WoW on launch and i was heavily involved in raiding and raid/guild leading for about 4-5 years performing various roles and organisation.
After that i have branched out into bunches of different types of games mmo and alike but i've had my eye on this for a while, but my space sim experience only consists mainly of a 2-3 month stint in EvE.

Decided to take the plunge and pick up a package (upgraded to a 315p) and i really want to take part in exploration when the game goes live. Really hoping they can deliver on just half of what they have promised so far.

Unfortunately i know very little about how the game works at the moment but I'm eager to learn and work towards bigger goals within the SC world so if there are people that are focused towards helping people learn the ropes particularly within the area of exploration I'd appreciate a pointer in the right direction.

Anyway I think that's plenty from me at the moment.
If anyone has any questions or i can help with anything feel free to hit me up.

Passeeo

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON :beers::beer::beers:

Forgot your password?