Greetz to all

DarkLupis

Lieutenant
Nov 13, 2017
RSI Handle
darklupis
DarkLupis here, been my handle from Planetside, WOW, WWII online, back to the original Wolfenstein online -down here in the good ole southern US.

After WOW introduced Kung Fu pandas, I swore I'd never engage in another MMO... and here I am, back for the punishment... looking for some nice relaxing exploration and fringe mining ops, drinking and drilling... unless members are in trouble, then willing to bring the pain - vengeance killing is fulfilling with a stout ale...

What was the first game you remember playing? (epic sigh... pong, zork...)

What other games do you play? VR Project Cars 2

About a week after I came upon the epic story of 'The Fountain Wars', I received an invite - done deal, and an honor to join!

and Kirk always gets the alien chicks... :)

peace

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST DarkLupis, at least you won't have to deal with Kung Fu Panda's here! At least, I hope. I also played WOW until Panda land, then quit for 5 years only to come back to the same old, same old. But I figured out it wasn't really the panda's. It was the funnel to nothing. As you level, the world is in a funnel, and once you pretty get maxed in everything - which isn't that hard to do - there's nothing new to do except the same raids and dungeons, over and over and over...and over. It gets about as exciting as eating sand paper.

And you're not the only one who remembers Pong. Sigh.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Welcome to TEST! Also played WoW through lich king, when they started making everything too easy, stopped at cata, then tried pandas, then gave up on everything.

I grew up on the NES. Stuff like Mario 3. Good old times when games were not half done. And no micro transactions. Hopefully with how much time they are taking for this game to come out, it ends up being a decently full game of features

Forgot your password?