Grittings

bejeavis

Ensign
Jun 3, 2014
RSI Handle
bejeavis
How's it going guys? New applicant here.

I am a university student living in southern Utah, USA. I am a big fan of space sims and combat flight sims in general, so Star Citizen really got my attention. Although I really enjoy aerial combat and dogfighting I am most excited about being immersed in a persistent sci-fi world as just some guy with a ship. The idea of exploring and making a living running cargo with my ship acting as a mobile home makes me moist. I guess I want to be space man with a van, or some kind of space bedouin. My first game was Round 42 in MS-DOS I think.

Currently playing: War Thunder, Diablo III, EVE Online and FSX. I am starting to poke around in Falcon BMS, but that is some pretty heavy stuff.

Kirk all the way. Well, most of the way.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Falcon BMS, but that is some pretty heavy stuff.
You poor soul. You figure out the bullseye thing yet? @Dranoc was playing it, but saying its a lot more like work and less of a game.

bejeavis

Ensign
Jun 3, 2014
RSI Handle
bejeavis
Welcome to TEST!

You poor soul. You figure out the bullseye thing yet? @Dranoc was playing it, but saying its a lot more like work and less of a game.
Bullseye is just code for where home base/airfield is correct? And you use that as a reference point for giving vectors and what not? I understand more or less 50% of comm chatter in vids that I watch. And yes it is very advanced, after about 4-5 hours of running the game I succeeded in starting the engine.

Forgot your password?