Hail Hydra

Venator Duo

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Venator_Duo
Err... Hail Test. That's what I meant to say.

Where you from stranger?

Vancouver Island. The town I am from is infamous for its terrible transit and total lack of urban planning. Also bathtub racing.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Chris Roberts. His name on the project guranteed I'd back it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Definitely the ships. Exploring the frontier of the galaxy and recording things that no one has seen before is also very enticing.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Hmm. RollerCoaster Tycoon comes to mind first. Got the game out of a box of cereal and still occasionally pop in that disk to this day.

What other games do you play?CS:GO, Civilization 5 (another series I played a ton during my childhood) and Dark Souls. There are a ton more I could list but these are the most recent ones.

Picard or Kirk?
I have to go with Kirk because Shatner is Canadian (and a pretty awesome guy I guess).

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome!

Bathrub racing 101, vrooom vroooooombmbbblluuurrbblubblub...blub

Do you like disco-pants, Afros and ghetto blasters?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

What other games do you play?CS:GO, Civilization 5 (another series I played a ton during my childhood) and Dark Souls. There are a ton
Several of us have Civ5 and play multiplayer together every so often, assuming everyone can stay connected to each other long enough to get in a game. So many bugs >.<

Reactions: BluChew

Venator Duo

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Venator_Duo
Hey guys. Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

I'd love to join you guys for a game of Civ sometime. I usually play against AI so I suppose I'll need to tone down the cheesy strategies.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Hey guys. Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

I'd love to join you guys for a game of Civ sometime. I usually play against AI so I suppose I'll need to tone down the cheesy strategies.
Depends on what difficulty you play on, but I find that its much harder against the Barbarians when playing multiplayer. And that's without them being set to raging!

Venator Duo

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Venator_Duo
Depends on what difficulty you play on, but I find that its much harder against the Barbarians when playing multiplayer. And that's without them being set to raging!
I usually play on Emperor so it will be interesting to see how I stack up against you lot! The main obstacle I think I'll need to overcome is that I won't be able to game the relationship system if we're all human players.

I'm actually very intrigued to how you all go about playing. My typical late game strategy is massing nuclear submarines around all the civs capitals and then capturing with XCOM squads.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
HAIL HYDRA!

*proceeds to assassinate all TEST leadership and hijack Quantum leader cube*

Welcome to the NEW ORDER, Comrade!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Err... Hail Test. That's what I meant to say.
Where you from stranger?
Vancouver Island. The town I am from is infamous for its terrible transit and total lack of urban planning. Also bathtub racing.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Definitely the ships. Exploring the frontier of the galaxy and recording things that no one has seen before is also very enticing.
I haven't heard of bathtub racing before, but I'm very intrigued! Exploring will also be awesome! The Science Division also looks forward to studying what you bring back from your travels to make awesome new generators, shields, weapons and sex robots.

But in all seriousness maybe you can make a youtube channel devoted to new Star Citizen discoveries! Welcome!

Venator Duo

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Venator_Duo
If we approach science the way Krieger does then I'd spend more time at the lab then out exploring!

Seriously though I actually really like that idea. I know CIG mentioned a way to chart new warps, which will be apparently difficult to fly through, so I wonder if a video guide on how to get through one will be needed.

Also here's some pictures of bathtubs racing!

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
If we approach science the way Krieger does then I'd spend more time at the lab then out exploring!

Seriously though I actually really like that idea. I know CIG mentioned a way to chart new warps, which will be apparently difficult to fly through, so I wonder if a video guide on how to get through one will be needed.

Also here's some pictures of bathtubs racing!
Wow! Thanks for delivering photos of bathtub racing!

If at all possible I plan to approach in-game science research by a hybrid method of Dr. Krieger and Rick (from Rick and Morty)

Also HAIL HYDRA!

Reactions: Venator Duo

Venator Duo

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Venator_Duo
Well that settles it then. If you ever need to fly anywhere to do research I volunteer to be your Morty. Hopefully my contribution will be more than providing the Morty brain waves to mask the Rick waves.

Thanks Slarty! Whereabouts are you from in Canada?

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Well that settles it then. If you ever need to fly anywhere to do research I volunteer to be your Morty. Hopefully my contribution will be more than providing the Morty brain waves to mask the Rick waves.

Thanks Slarty! Whereabouts are you from in Canada?
I'm deeply honored, but I'd rather think of us as Ricks from different universes (probably not part of the Council of Ricks though). Our NPCs can be our Morties haha!

Forgot your password?