Hammerhead to Polaris CCU?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I am in the thinking stage so not in a hurry. I am waiting to see what the flight model changes do to fix my hangar queen, the Retaliator. It just isn't fun to fly.
The Polaris became a limited ship last anniversary sale so I can't CCU to it through the store. I am thinking I still want a torpedo boat. Are there any Hammerhead to Polaris CCU around?

Reactions: Lima-Seven

Lima-Seven

Vice Admiral
May 31, 2020
RSI Handle
Lima-Seven
I love the Retaliator and also want a Polaris. IMHO these boats fill 2 very different roles in the verse though. Coming from the Constellation to the Retaliator (I know the connie will change before the game is released at least as far a flying characteristics are concerned) was a breath of fresh air for me. Anyway came here to bump GLWSearch Cheers!

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I love the Retaliator and also want a Polaris. IMHO these boats fill 2 very different roles in the verse though. Coming from the Constellation to the Retaliator (I know the connie will change before the game is released at least as far a flying characteristics are concerned) was a breath of fresh air for me. Anyway came here to bump GLWSearch Cheers!
The Retaliator flies worse than the Connie, though with less oversteer. (I have both.)

Thanks.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Thanks Michael. It is worth consideration, depending on what 3.10 brings.

Reactions: Michael
Forgot your password?