Han Burgundy's craptastical stream extravaganza!!!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Good evening, my fellow TESTies! I would like to cordially invite you all to partake in a historic and if shitty very possibly once in a lifetime live stream event. It will be my very first crack at this whole streaming business, so swing by and hurl some obscenities at me! I will jump into a discord room and I welcome anyone who wants to join in IN-game to jump in my channel and Ill shoot you a party invite. I just wanted to fly some space ships and I thought some of you might want to come along. My stream will go live at 10PM PDT. See you out there!

https://www.twitch.tv/hanburgundy

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Thanks for everyone that came over to watch my dumpster fire! Special thanks goes out to Admiral Brannigan and Fiarce for joining me in-game, Thanks for helping to make me interesting! I think I will do it again with maybe a few lessons learned and a better microphone.

You stay classy, Universe

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I got to watch some of the stream and wished I could of joined in. Love supporting our Test Streamers. But I enjoy even more just jumping in with some good people on a not overly crowded stream.

If you do another please post it up or send me a pm when your thinking about it so I can schedule you in.

Forgot your password?