Happy New-Year from SoCal

Scott_Rowe

Ensign
Jan 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Scott_Rowe
Oh... Heh... I think that My RSI handle is synced, so Scott_Rowe should work. Once I get into voice-coms I should reflexively answer to either 'Scotty' or 'Rowe'

Where you from stranger?
SoCal.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been following the game's development and finally got tired of asking about the state. I'm going to pay for and play both this and Squadron 42 regardless someday, might as well jump in.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Breaching the hull of an enemy vessel and subduing the occupants.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Tic-tac-toe? Tag? I was born in '68. We had sticks. And after the sticks came Pong. Then came the Space Invaders, which begat Asteroids, Missile Command and Joust.... And I paid real money to play them.

What other games do you play?
Reindeer, mostly...

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

CosmicTrader sent me a personal message on the forums assuring me that 'Ole Cosmic' knew what he was doing.

Picard or Kirk?
It depends upon the mission profile. Am I negotiating with adults or slaying green-ass? Better yet, Jean-luke gets sent to negotiate while J.T.K. and I go secure the local establishments. 'Best of Both Worlds', as it were.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

New-Kirk, the Kelvin-time-line and the entire J.J.Verse are a heresy, and should be purged via Exterminatus.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Tic-tac-toe? Tag? I was born in '68. We had sticks. And after the sticks came Pong. Then came the Space Invaders, which begat Asteroids, Missile Command and Joust.... And I paid real money to play them.
JOUST! Haha. I fucking loved Joust. Atari 2600? Or was it the 7800? Regardless, I come from the golden age of games as well, although you got me beat by 10 years.
Welcome to the shit show, partner. You'll enjoy your time here, I can promise you that.
Cheers,
Owl
(>v<)7

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I had a fun time getting myself kidnapped last night. Look forward to playing with the Blind Owl again.
Haha, I got drunk. I don't usually drink hard bar, but I was out of beer. Twas a good time though.
SoCal FTW!!!!! And you ain't too much older than me..... 5ish years. Welcome to the crew. If you need anything, all you gotta do is ask.
Old
Ha ha, 1968? You're old! I was born in 1957, and I am terrible at math, which makes you MUCH older than I am! Happy new year and welcome to TEST! (Now, where in tarnation did I put that walker, it's time for my soft-boiled egg)
Older
btw- 'Ole Cosmic was born in 1950.
Oldest

This is unual for me, not being the old fart in a group. Methinks I like it. Haha
I'll see about getting online again tonight. I need to try out some Star Marine.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I'm going to save this thread and every time my joints start to creak or something new starts hurting for no apparent reason, I'm going to read it to remind myself that I need to quit being a great big, hairier by the day, whiney baby.

I feel old at 34, but you fuckers are S A L T Y. Much respect to all of my drunken elders. I look forward to drinking too much, going all playground rules, and letting you all boss me around the verse until I sober up.

And @Scott_Rowe Welcome to TEST!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm going to save this thread and every time my joints start to creak or something new starts hurting for no apparent reason, I'm going to read it to remind myself that I need to quit being a great big, hairier by the day, whiney baby.

I feel old at 34, but you fuckers are S A L T Y. Much respect to all of my drunken elders. I look forward to drinking too much, going all playground rules, and letting you all boss me around the verse until I sober up.

And @Scott_Rowe Welcome to TEST!
Haha. I need some salt to cut the overwhelming amount of sweet that I naturally am. ;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hello all,

New Boot, checking in. Looking forward to bullshitting with you in the forums and flying with you out in The Black.

Scotty.
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?