Heavy Breathing - Initiate

Soulyss

Lieutenant
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Soulyss
I think we're at least getting the Cutlass variants, the Cutlass looks like it got a bit of an art pass in the last update plus the sneak peaks on Facebook. I think the 2nd will be the Mustang, the 890 jump I don't see a a reveal. We've already seen the art, they may put it up on a concept sale but I think the "reveals" will be the Cutlass and Mustang variants.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Hi Black Sunder. I was the guy that posted that thread on the forums. In it, Ben reveals that it will not be the standard Mustang being released this weekend in addition to the 890 Jump. However, Ben did confirm there would be a second, undisclosed ship going live for the masses.

What's nutty is I posted that thread just yesterday and it now has almost 4,000 views. People are hyped for this weekend!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Hi Black Sunder. I was the guy that posted that thread on the forums. In it, Ben reveals that it will not be the standard Mustang being released this weekend in addition to the 890 Jump. However, Ben did confirm there would be a second, undisclosed ship going live for the masses.

What's nutty is I posted that thread just yesterday and it now has almost 4,000 views. People are hyped for this weekend!
I still want it to be the a Mustang Variant because i like the look of the ship and the utility it could present us.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Well the only reason I'm guessing Mustang is because you wouldn't want to put the 890 Jump up and also put yet another expensive ship up at the same time. Simple economics when it comes to a sale like this. You don't want to put up 2 very expensive ships at once because people would then have to choose.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Whohoo carrack is compact which means its not ubber expensive
You can never be sure until the final reveal, sadly to say... Better figure out which ships you can melt, gather your gambling/drug proceeds, and make sure your significant other is out of the room/out of town on release day just in case.

Just means it'll be more than you expect but less than something else.
It will be less than the Idris. And probably less than the 890. That's saying something! :D

Forgot your password?