Hello All.....Fresh Meat.....

Tiger

Captain
Donor
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
8tiger8
Welcome. Make sure you get on the discord test org channel. People will help you there if you need help with game. Me included.
You have joined a very cool organization . Some of us are a little insane but please don't take offense.

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
Whats up Ya,ll... Names Iain and im green to star citizen. Have nothing but free time on my hands right now and am ready to put hours in on this game ;) Looking forward to seeing you in the verse...
Welcome to Test Squadron!

Hope you will enjoy the game whit testies ! :)

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Hi! Welcome to TEST! Grab a beer and enjoy your time here :beers:

Some of us are a little insane but please don't take offense.
Insane? INSANE?! You call that "insane"?! I call it normal! The voices call it normal to!
But for real, we're just a bunch of not serious adults, who enjoy the game (which is not released yet) and some of us are not usually sober while doing so.

Have fun! :grin:

Reactions: marcsand2

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Welcome aboard!

Okay, a few things you should know: 1. I have problems with short term memory. 2. This is a great bunch of folks here, truly great folks. And... Oh yeah! 3. I have problems with short term memory. Just a few things you should know.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to test! We are all sane pilots here.... no one is out of order and we follow all rules and regulations.

Really...

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?