Hello All

Shylidi

Lieutenant
Apr 12, 2018
RSI Handle
Shylidi
Well, I lurked for awhile and decided I liked the community, so I joined.

I've been investing in ships to fulfill my childhood star trek dreams. Really. That's what it is.

I think the 'verse is the most interesting concept. A Scifi universe intended to be so flushed out that it has an economy. Factions, wars. Etc.

Just enthralling.

I mostly looked forward to the exploration, and mining elements. I'm interested in combat if I have good people by my side. And I intend to own a few combat capable machines.

Let's see. This list Montoya put up... First game?

Daytona USA.

I currently play Destiny 2, WoW, and whatever strikes my fancy on steam for a week at a time. Those games never last long.

I learned about Test because the Google points to Test. Knowledgeable people who care about Star Citizen. What's not to like?

Picard. Full stop.

I have a poster with both Patrick Stewart and William Shatner's signatures though. That get me nerd cred?

Happy to be here. Let's see where this goes.

Shylidi

Lieutenant
Apr 12, 2018
RSI Handle
Shylidi
Well hello everyone!

WELCOME TO TEST!

What ships do you fly?
I've flown alot of stuff, currently I've got a 325A, Constellation Andromeda and it's P52, and a Hornet.

I have owned all of the Mustang set at one point, melted them all for various reasons, but I intend to get a Beta again at some point.
I also enjoy the Avenger, melted it to get the Andromeda, but I'll get it back.

My current major plan is to get a 600i Explorer when it goes on sale before the 3.2 launch.

Forgot your password?