Hello everyone! o7

Arcalegion

Lieutenant
Sep 7, 2022
RSI Handle
Arcalegion
Hi I am Arcalegion.

The first thing I did in SC is blow up my cutlass right outside the hanger in New Babbage (close enough to shake the building according to general chat). The second thing I did was blow up crashing into the space station.

I am looking forward to having a chill group to play with that also crashes into things with varying frequency.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Hi I am Arcalegion.

The first thing I did in SC is blow up my cutlass right outside the hanger in New Babbage (close enough to shake the building according to general chat). The second thing I did was blow up crashing into the space station.

I am looking forward to having a chill group to play with that also crashes into things with varying frequency.
Stop showing off! Now, hold my beer while I blow up my Carrick INSIDE a hangar! This petty one-upmanship must cease, and I am just stupid enough to do it!

Oh yeah… Welcome aboard! You’re home!

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Have you really flown a Carrack if you've never flipped it upside down outside the hangar at Area 18, rolled around trying to right it, taken a ton of damage, exited by running back and taking the elevator down your floundering ship and jumping off the (upside down) ramp, and face-planted into some exterior scenery as your Carrack blew up? That's practically how the flight manual says you land it.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Have you really flown a Carrack if you've never flipped it upside down outside the hangar at Area 18, rolled around trying to right it, taken a ton of damage, exited by running back and taking the elevator down your floundering ship and jumping off the (upside down) ramp, and face-planted into some exterior scenery as your Carrack blew up? That's practically how the flight manual says you land it.
I landed my Carrack like a SpaceX command module capsule thingy at New Babbage. Had to jump down, and it's a long way. Everything was going fine until I came that a sudden stop on the hanger floor. That kind of hurt a bit. Thankfully, I did manage to complete my trade after I respawned.

Forgot your password?