Hello everyone

Datastream

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Voltage
I am Datastream. Or Voltage on RobertSpaceIndustries because someone already nicked by nickname there... (Doesn't happen often which makes it suck more when it does)

I've played some Eve Online and TEST was genius there. Which lets me know TEST will be genius in Star Citizen. Right? Of course, it's the best logic. No question about that.

So of course I want in on this action, which is why I'm here.

Looking forward to flying with every single one of you.

I have an Aurora btw with lifetime insurance so I can fly anytime. (Scout+ Package bought during the kickstarter.)

Cheers,

Datastream

Edit: Just realized it might be better to tell you where I'm from. The great (small) Hollandia! GMT +1 init

DAE dutch?

Last edited:

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
Welcome Datastream, TEST, genius....yes....yes we are.
Your lifetime insurance will come in handy....."absolutely, positively, front-line infantry".

Datastream

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Voltage
Since it will free I can just keep throwing myself into the fire without fear. That's the most fun I've had in Eve too! Oh fuck this Drake I have like 4 more! *flies into a blob of ancient wormhole drones*

Reactions: Walex and o-BHG-o

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome :D

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
Since it will free I can just keep throwing myself into the fire without fear. That's the most fun I've had in Eve too! Oh fuck this Drake I have like 4 more! *flies into a blob of ancient wormhole drones*
This man...born TEST!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Datastream

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Voltage
They hate us for our VoC swag. Gotta bring back the VoC mentality in star citizen.

I also like how the chat works. Really intuitive.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Sorry Americans, but everytime I see an Aurorapean my heart skips a beat! :oops:

Reactions: Datastream

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Datastream pops out in a new fresh clone.
"Welp, that one isn't safe. You get an X. Wormhole 912/3045 explored for today."

Or something more akin to this:

Looking forward to flying with every single one of you.
And we also look forward to crashing with you and venturing together into the infinite abyss after each crash!

Reactions: JoeCool4433
Forgot your password?