Hello everyone

Worm

Space Marshal
Apr 6, 2014
RSI Handle
UncaringWorm
Just thought I'd introduce myself before applying. I've never really been part of a community for any game so this is all new to me.

Where you from stranger?
Georgia, USA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The overwhelming vision of the game and the insane support displayed. Huge fan of space sims, just never found one on the scale that was what I was looking for. Star Citizen looks like it's going to change that.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)Everything. This game is exactly what I've been looking for in a space sim.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee. Weird, but one of my favorite games.

What other games do you play?
To name a few, Kerbal Space Program, Supreme Commander: FA, FTL, and Assassin's Creed. There are many others though.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard of course.

I'm looking forward to idiotic/drunken adventures & being part of an awesome community!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome :D

Reactions: Worm

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the cult! Step right this way to deposit your monthly blood sacrifice for our rituals.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome! :)

Please also answer this for no reason:
If you were an animal, which would you prefer?

Cuttlefish, Horse or Retarded Turtle?

Worm

Space Marshal
Apr 6, 2014
RSI Handle
UncaringWorm
Welcome to the cult! Step right this way to deposit your monthly blood sacrifice for our rituals
Whaaa monthly?! I was told daily collections, welcome to TEST... I feel so violated
Oh lord what have I signed up for... I don't remember seeing that in the terms & conditions...
Hello everyone is truly the best thread title! I'm thinking we'll get along just fine.
I hope we do!

Uh... shit. Nobody told me there would be a quiz. Let's go with a Retarded Cuttlehorse.

Once again nice to meet you all and I look forward to blotting out the suns with our Auroras!

Reactions: Datastream

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Welcome! :)

Can I be a Teenage Mutant Retarded Turtle?
If not, I'm still going to pick retarded turtle!

What other games do you play?
To name a few, Kerbal Space Program, Supreme Commander: FA, FTL, and Assassin's Creed. There are many others though.
The whole Assasin's Creed series? I was somewhat interested in two, but didn't feel a strong desire that I had to play one until AC4. The pirates sold me. After all that time I spent on Monkey Island as a kid, I'm still a big pirate at heart!

Forgot your password?