Hello Fellow Citizens

hi100040

Captain
Jan 11, 2018
RSI Handle
CMDRDazlarus
I joined TEST about a week ago and joined the Star Citizen community at large about 3 weeks ago.

I am CMDR Dazlarus on Star Citizen and Elite: Dangerous. I am Dazlarus on Reddit. I am hi100040 almost everywhere else. :)

I am from Seattle, WA area with plans to move to NSW, Australia in a little over a year.

I found out about Star Citizen shortly after the first Kickstarter ended but do not support early access games that are not in a playable state after all the times I have been burned. When I saw Scott Manley's Star Citizen 3.0 video I was very happy with what I saw and after a week of looking into what 3.0 is I decided to buy the Aurora MR + Squadron 42 package. Fast forward to today and I have a Mustang Alpha, Gladius, and Cutlass Black.

I am most looking forward to the industrial side of the game. Mining, building factories, and selling refined goods. To do this I will need a group and I am hoping TEST can be that group and together we can be an industrial/business force to be reckoned with in the Verse! I also really enjoy exploring and is my main profession in Elite: Dangerous but I don't really know what exploration entails in Star Citizen so I don't have strong feelings about it either way, yet.

The first game I played was a side-scrolling adventure game called Pandemonium that I and my brother called "Jumping Lady" back then. I started off on PC and PC remains my gaming console of choice. Something kind of unusual for someone as young as me(I am 23 years old).

I play a little bit of everything. Right now I am playing ARK: Survival Evolved and Elder Scrolls Online with my friends. I am also playing ELEX, Rimworld, and Assassin's Creed Origins by myself.

I got an email asking me to join TEST, after perusing the forum here and watching a few of Montoya's videos I decided to join. I look forward to playing with you guys more as the game goes forward.

I tend to be more of a Star Wars fan rather than a Star Trek fan. That said I prefer Piccard to both of the Kirks. Kirk tends to do stupid things that cause problems that he then fixes where stupid things tend to happen to Piccard which he then goes to fix. I prefer problem solvers to not also be the problem causers.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Leaving Rain City, huh? I'm thinking of going the opposite direction to Texas, but I hear Australia is nice.

hi100040

Captain
Jan 11, 2018
RSI Handle
CMDRDazlarus
Welcome to the TEST!

Jealous of your move to Australia too! Should be a nice change of scenery.
Welcome to TEST Squadron! Leaving Rain City, huh? I'm thinking of going the opposite direction to Texas, but I hear Australia is nice.
Yep, can't stand my family and I'm engaged to a 'Stralian, and her family loves me to boot! Makes it easier to choose which one of us is moving to close the distance. I am trying to get her into Star Citizen but it will have to be down the road after character customization and more of the lore has made it into the game before she will play SC regularly if she likes the game at all. She loves doing the roleplaying aspects of RPGs which almost necessitates character customization and loves reading lore about games, but at the same time hates having to go out of the game to be able to "play" the game.

Her favorite game of all time is TES: Oblivion, mainly because of the world Bethesda created for the game with tons of NPCs to talk to and books to read. I am hoping that between sitting her down for the Squadron 42 verticle slice and playing through the Corvalex station investigation mission that she catches the bug.

She is coming to visit Sunday and staying for a few weeks, I am flying back with her and staying for a few months. While she is here I am going to properly introduce her to SC. My online education allows me to continue my classwork overseas and living with my grandpa means that I don't have to worry about leaving an apartment empty while I'm gone or anything like that. The perfect situation really.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test friend

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?