Hello Fellow TESTies

Lector

Lieutenant
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Lector
My RSI handle is the same as my user name here Lector. My friend, Minus, suggested both Star Citizen and TEST to me. From what I've read so far, sounds like a fun bunch of guys and gals. He also told me the important part of this group is the amount of likes you get. So for every like I receive I'll send out "feeling of good tide and joy" to all who hit the like button! It is also proven that 4 out of the 5 studies (that I have made up this morning) show that receiving these "feeling of good tide and joy" directly correlates to how much money you'll get in life and how good looking people think you are! These results are back up by the fact that I stayed at a Holiday Inn express once! Its scientific fact you can take to the bank!

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
My RSI handle is the same as my user name here Lector. My friend, Minus, suggested both Star Citizen and TEST to me. From what I've read so far, sounds like a fun bunch of guys and gals. He also told me the important part of this group is the amount of likes you get. So for every like I receive I'll send out "feeling of good tide and joy" to all who hit the like button! It is also proven that 4 out of the 5 studies (that I have made up this morning) show that receiving these "feeling of good tide and joy" directly correlates to how much money you'll get in life and how good looking people think you are! These results are back up by the fact that I stayed at a Holiday Inn express once! Its scientific fact you can take to the bank!
Wow a thinking man. "We got our engineer, guys."
Welcome to the Squad. Glad you made Test Squadron your choice.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?