Hello friends!

FlibbleyNovA

Commander
Sep 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Flibbley_NovA
Hey a very late introduction from me! I'm Flibbley_NovA

Where you from stranger? I'm from Ipswich, UK

What drew you to Star Citizen? - My other half MegDia_EXE has been bugging me for months to get it and I finally cracked so I brought the Freelancer package... I crash my poor ship alot! lol

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) - I like being a delivery driver and exploring. I also like causing havoc in my little greycat :D

What was the first game you remember playing? - oh good question! erm... Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega

What other games do you play? - I play too many games to list but my current to go to games at the minute are Borderlands 3, Stardew Valley, Deadly Premonition on the switch and Re:Legend

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I received an invitation by email to join so I thought why not? and joined :D

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

I also want to add that I'm an air head and I derp alot lol

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
What drew you to Star Citizen? - My other half MegDia_EXE has been bugging me for months to get it and I finally cracked so I brought the Freelancer package... I crash my poor ship alot! lol
The Freelancer is a wonderful ship. I got my lady interested in Star Citizen as well as TEST Squadron a long time ago. I used to crash my ship every time I powered it up. I got better, but the damned "Hover mode" killed my landing skills completely. Hopefully its replacement will be better.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) - I like being a delivery driver and exploring. I also like causing havoc in my little greycat :D
I'm looking forward to being a part of some greycat demolition derby bumper cars action in the verse.

I also want to add that I'm an air head and I derp alot lol
Everybody tends to have their derpy moments, some just make it look like they did it on purpose better than others.

FlibbleyNovA

Commander
Sep 10, 2019
RSI Handle
Flibbley_NovA
The Freelancer is a wonderful ship. I got my lady interested in Star Citizen as well as TEST Squadron a long time ago. I used to crash my ship every time I powered it up. I got better, but the damned "Hover mode" killed my landing skills completely. Hopefully its replacement will be better.

I'm looking forward to being a part of some greycat demolition derby bumper cars action in the verse.

Everybody tends to have their derpy moments, some just make it look like they did it on purpose better than others.
I love my Freelancer! I did try the cutlass black for a while but I really didn't enjoy it as much.
Hover mode is the reason I crash so much! :') I think I'm landing but im really nose down on a landing pad!! lmao
Greycat demolition derby you say? Sign me up!! haha

Forgot your password?