Hello from Ulfberht

Mikey

Grand Admiral
May 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Ulfberht
Hello, Ulfberht is a working progress callsign. I loved the wing commander and xwing games of the 90s. I was pretty good at them. I once tied Luke Skywalkers time in the ring exercise in X-Wing Alliance.

Early on I got use to piloting with HOMAS. But with the changes in speeds I now suck pretty bad.

I am hoping to start flying with you folks on Saturdays.

I tend to get really active and then potentially disappear for months. I may be able to fly on Saturdays consistently though.

I started to design a game like this (with way less ambition) some years ago and am happy Chris Roberts is making it instead of me.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Did you make some really high quality Damascus steel viking swards a long time ago? I had a Pathfinder character named Ulfberht that was a beastly Nord barbarian in a custom campaign in set in the Elder Scrolls universe in Skyrim about 100 years before ESV Skyrim. He had 20 strength and 18 constitution at level 1, and 37 HP at level 2 by the end of the campaign and wielded a 2D6 Earthbreaker Mace. Dude was a beast, twisted some Thalmor necks, and folded some in half bare handed, as well as flipping a carriage upright and pulling in a chase after the horses died(the wizard cast enlarge on me, which increased my strength).

Last edited:

felyxsnow

Commander
Donor
Dec 17, 2016
RSI Handle
felyxsnow
nice! welcome to TEST. i think its safe to say that any of us are glad we arent responsible for this game. i think it'd pull the enjoyment from it. to a degree.

:beers:

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test... have fun... beer time

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?