Hello guys!

Keringar

Ensign
Apr 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Keringar
Where you from stranger?
I'm from San Diego in southern California.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I first got interested when I heard news of the "Record breaking Kickstarter". I had tried out EVE before and this game seemed like a good game I would like to enjoy in the same genre.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am looking forward to exploring the universe of Star Citizen. As I am usually quite bad at the whole "Fighting" thing, exploring the universe my 315p, marking uncharted territory and perhaps discovering alien caches seem like a recipe for a fun time in Star Citizen.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game I remember playing was clearly was on my sister SNES, when she was playing Chrono Trigger. I sunk a lot of hours into that game.

What other games do you play?
Right now I'm playing a lot of Planetside 2, Kerbal Space Program, Garry's Mod, Hawken and DayZ.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome Keringar, of the sharingan!

CaptSpackle

Lieutenant
Apr 15, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptSpackle
The most important question that will be asked: please tell me you like beer? I can't even imagine what I'd do if I lived in San Diego. Probably drink all day at the billion awesome breweries located there.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
no miller light !

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What other games do you play?
Right now I'm playing a lot of Planetside 2, Kerbal Space Program, Garry's Mod, Hawken and DayZ.
With a gamelist like that I'd imagine you have enough patience to be a coordinator/long range planner/field commander!

I have a feeling that seeing the big picture will be critically important to recon, exploring, and battle between organizations!

Welcome to TEST. Here's you're complimentary space ale.
We're out of functioning sex robots to hand out at the moment, so we appreciate your continued patience as we repair the broken ones and put them back into circulation!

Forgot your password?