Hello! I'm new!

AngelicVictoria

Vice Admiral
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
AngelicVictoria
Hello TEST Community,

So I'm Victoria and I mostly play random games. Currently I play Star Citizen Alpha, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, and Assetto Corsa. I found Star Citizen back in 2014 and didn't have the money to just buy any package or ship. So I waited and waited. Finally I was able to get the 325A and I love it! I am still unsure how to fly it properly and aim it properly (wow great start huh?), but I am getting more accurate every time I take it out in Arena Commander or Persistent Universe. I'm an open person so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread.

Thanks!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well I can't have beer yet, but I'm only 10 months from it so I'm close! I would also like to point out I have dabbled in EVE Online and I am part of TEST ALLIANCE, BEST ALLIANCE so I guess that is a plus. :slight_smile:
Sounds like you need to take a 10 month holiday in a country where the legal limit is non-existant or lower such as Japan(20) or Europe(Many lower ages)

AngelicVictoria

Vice Admiral
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
AngelicVictoria
Hmmmm not sure where to ask this, but is the Hornet Tracker, Freelancer Max, Connie Aquila, and Cutlass Black worth picking up? Next summer I think I be able to afford my special 890J (my favorite ship.. I MUST HAVE ONE!!) so I'm kinda hoping the game isn't out then so I have time to pick one up hahaha

Sounds like you need to take a 10 month holiday in a country where the legal limit is non-existant or lower such as Japan(20) or Europe(Many lower ages)
I assume all of you are beer connoisseurs? Maybe you guys can help a new drinker huh?
Ahahaha

Aug 12, 2017
RSI Handle
F_Tek
Tracker is a bit of an unknown quantity as radar is only starting to get interesting in 3.0. Cutlass is getting a rework an looks pretty sweet, versatile and can carry a Knox or Dragonfly. Freelancer is the only one I don't have.... (I bought the Aquila coz I needed something to carry my Cyclone :/ )
I reckon you're pretty safe with the game not being finished by next year.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hmmmm not sure where to ask this, but is the Hornet Tracker, Freelancer Max, Connie Aquila, and Cutlass Black worth picking up? Next summer I think I be able to afford my special 890J (my favorite ship.. I MUST HAVE ONE!!) so I'm kinda hoping the game isn't out then so I have time to pick one up hahaha
You should try for some of the rarer ships such as the super hornet, Sabre if you are looking to dogfight. The connie is always a nice fun lower end ship I enjoyed it for the time I had one then I moved onto other fun things such as the reclaimer, bmm, and a few others. It really depends what do you want to do in the game? Btw the cutlass is going through a big overhaul so I suggest you get a CCU from gladius to cutlass black for now. Try to aim for ships that have LTI already as there is no point not to. If there is an upgrade to a ship and only 6 month insurance is available then get a CCU for it buy a lower end ship like a tumblr or nox upgrade that to the ship you desire so that you can have LTI on it.(it carries over).

I assume all of you are beer connoisseurs? Maybe you guys can help a new drinker huh?
Ahahaha
Of course we would be willing to get you drunk what guy wouldn't(or girl in some cases) @Blind Owl where are you when the alcohol calls! we have a testie in need of help its a state of emergency!

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
I have the stock freelancer and the andromeda... I love both, they fit my role. I bought freelancer freelancer max upgrade and I will wait the rework... lower shield, on a double size target, make me wait

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome to TEST!

With regards to ships...as pointed out, the Hornet Ghost is still a real unknown quantity. Boy, I'd love an 890J, but, that's a bit out of my reach. With the Freelancer, the MAX is definitely the way to go if you want to trade...the Connie is a great ship, and the Cutlass has had some nice re-working recently.

Really, the thing to do is to hang out with some people and trade ships/joyride in them, and see which ones you like, before you blow beer money on them.

Good luck!

AngelicVictoria

Vice Admiral
Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
AngelicVictoria
You should try for some of the rarer ships such as the super hornet, Sabre if you are looking to dogfight. The connie is always a nice fun lower end ship I enjoyed it for the time I had one then I moved onto other fun things such as the reclaimer, bmm, and a few others. It really depends what do you want to do in the game? Btw the cutlass is going through a big overhaul so I suggest you get a CCU from gladius to cutlass black for now. Try to aim for ships that have LTI already as there is no point not to. If there is an upgrade to a ship and only 6 month insurance is available then get a CCU for it buy a lower end ship like a tumblr or nox upgrade that to the ship you desire so that you can have LTI on it.(it carries over).

Of course we would be willing to get you drunk what guy wouldn't(or girl in some cases) @Blind Owl where are you when the alcohol calls! we have a testie in need of help its a state of emergency!
Well what I want to do in Star Citizen is explore and do it in style (And maybe make business deals)! I've had my eyes on that 890J ever since I saw one... Now I know the Connie Phoenix is the same but cheaper and less luxurious, but I found one (don't ask hehe) LTI and I'm tempted to pick it up. Fighting, Medical, Hauling, and Mining aren't my taste. xD

Oh is BlindOwl the go to person for getting drunk? Hahaha!

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Hello TEST Community,

So I'm Victoria and I mostly play random games. Currently I play Star Citizen Alpha, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, and Assetto Corsa. I found Star Citizen back in 2014 and didn't have the money to just buy any package or ship. So I waited and waited. Finally I was able to get the 325A and I love it! I am still unsure how to fly it properly and aim it properly (wow great start huh?), but I am getting more accurate every time I take it out in Arena Commander or Persistent Universe. I'm an open person so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or just reply to this thread.

Thanks!
Hi New,
I am RIchard Bong one of our resident intoxicologists.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well what I want to do in Star Citizen is explore and do it in style (And maybe make business deals)! I've had my eyes on that 890J ever since I saw one... Now I know the Connie Phoenix is the same but cheaper and less luxurious, but I found one (don't ask hehe) LTI and I'm tempted to pick it up. Fighting, Medical, Hauling, and Mining aren't my taste. xD
If you are buying the connie phoenix from the black market be very careful as a lot of them are sold by scammers on the open market. If you have a friend who is selling you one then go for it defiantly worth it and I wish I had one(just let me test out your lynx rover). There are a lot of people on here who have connie phoenix's with 3-4 year insurance sitting on buyback also if your heart truly desires it. As for the 890J yeah that ship is a real beauty with a big price tag of 890 usd. there are a lot of them on the market from reputable sellers but as I said before be careful who you buy them from. Take a look at my Scammers on the rise post when you get a chance.

Oh is BlindOwl the go to person for getting drunk? Hahaha!
He's our resident drunken owl

Forgot your password?