hello is this where the beer is? yes? ok good!

Jani

Lieutenant
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
Janikiller
hey I'm Jani and I don't have an Aurora yet, will get one at some point. but moneys a little tight for the moment. Hope that's alright! :D
Where you from stranger?
I live in a small village in Norway.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Was first mentioned to me by a friend back early in the kick starter. I shrugged it off and didn't give it another thought until it reached some record crowd fund goal or whatever. And as time went on and the alpha came along I decided to buy a ship. The Origin 315p was my ship of choice. and been drooling at the 890 Jump ever since.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I think I'm most excited about the RP possibilities and the open world exploration.
What was the first game you remember playing?
I don't really remember it, but there is a picture of me as a 4-5 year old. Standing in my underwear on a office chair playing that canon game on windows 98. First game I actually remember must be 3D pinball on windows XP.
What other games do you play?
I spend most evening playing Guild Wars 2 with my WvW guild. I've also recently gotten into The Witcher games. And play Borderlands 2 from time to time.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Decided it was about time I found a organization to join. So had a small think about what kind of Organization I wanted to be a part of. Spent some time browsing until I came across TEST. And as an aspiring alcoholic I had to join for the beer.
Picard or Kirk?
Picard is that bald dude right? if so then Picard
EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
Old Kirk? is that the correct answer?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Greeting from Canada:flag_ca:. Welcome to TEST, where it's always beer o'clock!:beers:
(>v<)7

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Welcome to test... have fun And grab a Canadian beer:beers::beers:

Forgot your password?