Hello. My name is Knusum, and i am a starship addict.

Knusum

Captain
Dec 1, 2019
RSI Handle
Knusum123
I have been following starcitizen since 2014 and decided to buy my starterpackage in 2015ish. I cant really remember, it doesnt matter.
Since then, the addiction took hold, and i have added many more ships to my collection.

I hail from the land of Denmark, country of bacon and fairytales by H.C Andersen.
40yo male working in IT for just over the last decade, been a gamer since i first laid my eyes on a C64.
I have been a redditor since 2010 and have run in to TEST a couple of times, primarilly when i did a short stop in EVE. It didnt take me long before i realized how to win that game, and i have been winning for years now.

I have always been facinated by space and space related games, and have spent countless hours in games like the Wing Commander series, KSP and all the big space 4X games you can think of.
Star Citizen was not something i originally thought i would play when it first was announced, due to how it was financed and what the ships cost, but as my steady income has increased over the years, so has the size of my hangar.

I honestly dont know what i expect from this game down the line, but I find something new and stupid i want to try and do every day, so i know i am in the right place after joining TEST.

Picard or Kirk?

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Yes.

And to sum up:

Hello. My name is Knusum, and i am a starship addict.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well hello there!

Starships are fine! There are much worse things you could be addicted to!

TestBest

Reactions: Knusum and Vavrik

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Welcome panda with chainsaw arms!

Reactions: Knusum and Vavrik
Forgot your password?