Hello. My name is Lucius-Voltaic. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Lucius-Voltaic
Hi! I'm from Chicago, and I was drawn to Star Citizen because I love space and space sims (my favorites were X-Wing Alliance and Freespace 2, though I also enjoyed Freelancer). I'm looking forward to exploration, space battles, walking around in spaceports, and just flying for the heck of it.

The first computer game I can remember playing is probably Myst, which is still one of my favorites (though Riven is even better). In the last few months I've been playing Crusader Kings 2, Kerbal Space Program, Dishonored, Alan Wake, Thief Gold, and Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood.

Oh, and please don't ask me to choose between Picard and Kirk--that's like asking me to choose between the Fourth Doctor and the Tenth Doctor.

P.S. Fun fact: besides space, I also love the Middle Ages--I'm actually majoring in medieval studies.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome to TEST Corps! Glad to have you on board. Looks like we got another explorer, any specific area of exploration you're interested in?

Oh, also, which one was #10? Was that Tennant?

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Welcome!
Since you're into middle age stuff, you should find it worth noting that the UEE is based off of the Roman Empire, if you didn't know already.

Feel free to drop by the chat room any time. There aren't often many people on there.

Oh, also, which one was #10? Was that Tennant?
Yep. In my opinion, he's a better Doctor than Matt Smith.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
And the medal for the most omnimous title goes to..... :D

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
My name is Bobfred Kermin. You killed my father (Jebediah), prepare to die.:eek:
I swear I rescued him from Mun orbit!

He was stuck there for many days until I figured out how to match orbits, then he went on the most epic of spacewalks, burning all his fuel to catch the rescue craft which overshot him!

It was actually very thrilling!

Reactions: JoeCool4433
Forgot your password?