Hello TEST! Hold my beer!

ShadyYoYo

Commander
Dec 5, 2019
RSI Handle
ShadyYoYo
Hailing from Michigan and BEER CITY USA.

I'm really glad I got invited to such a welcoming organization that appreciates a good brew while gaming.

"I come in peace, or to make things peaceful by force." - My own personal motto for the SC verse.

I work at Costco selling computers and electronics, while building computers on the side. I also am starting up a real estate photography business.

In my free time, I'm either behind my camera, playing RS Siege, keeping up on animes or diving deeper into the SC verse.

Big Star Trek and LOTR fan, but the deeper exploration of the Star Wars verse by Disney has me most excited currently. The Mandalorian is glorious.

Anyways. That's a bit about me, let's chill in the verse!

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
No no no, your doin it wrong. See I hold your beer, you hold my beer, then we do something stupid like try to fight an idris with a dragonfly, and then I give you your empty beer back, and you give me my full beer back, and then we go drinking at grim hex. . . . (looks around) say, where did I park my dragonfly?

ShadyYoYo

Commander
Dec 5, 2019
RSI Handle
ShadyYoYo
Thank you for the warm welcome! If anyone needs a drop ship pilot, me and my valkyrie are fueled up, beers chugged and completely ignorant to incoming fire. Will land anywhere, anytime and in any circumstances.

Beers are acceptable tips.

Disclaimer- I am not responsible for what happens upon leaving my valkyrie.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hailing from Michigan and BEER CITY USA.

I'm really glad I got invited to such a welcoming organization that appreciates a good brew while gaming.

"I come in peace, or to make things peaceful by force." - My own personal motto for the SC verse.

I work at Costco selling computers and electronics, while building computers on the side. I also am starting up a real estate photography business.

In my free time, I'm either behind my camera, playing RS Siege, keeping up on animes or diving deeper into the SC verse.

Big Star Trek and LOTR fan, but the deeper exploration of the Star Wars verse by Disney has me most excited currently. The Mandalorian is glorious.

Anyways. That's a bit about me, let's chill in the verse!
You do realize that having any testie hold your beer is not advised unless its an empty can because thats what you'll get back.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
@Blind Owl is the designated beer holder, not sure why though as the beer always seems to get stolen out of the container while he's holding it and has yet to catch the culprit.
Still, he's fervently investigating, so I guess a few beers here and there for him to use as bait isn't too great a sacrifice.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?