Hello TEST, nice to meet all of you.

core10117

Lieutenant
Dec 4, 2016
RSI Handle
core10
Hello everyone, my SC handle is core10 and I have an Avenger, Herald, Aquila, 85x, Hornet, and a Sabre.

Where you from stranger?
I am from Houston, TX, more accurately a small town called Buffalo right in the middle of Dallas and Houston. Most people don't know of it, so I just say Houston.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I love space games in general, and have enjoyed some of the wing commanders before and knew Chris was a good dependable guy with a lot of passion in what he does.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Honestly, just being able to truly have the choice at any given moment gets me excited for this game. I will probably be the guy who, if you are wanting to do something and need a couple of spare hands, I will be happy to join in.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I believe it was one of the old star wars rts games on pc, can't remember the name of it, but loved it when I was younger. That or something on my Dad's Atari, can't remember honestly.

What other games do you play?
I am more of an action orientated player, Battlefield, pretty much any star wars game, CSGO is a big one, some of the CODs, Titanfall, GTA, a little Dwarf fortress here and there. I play a bunch, and what ever fits my fancy at the moment.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I first looked at Test because of a signature on someone who posted on the RSI forums, can't remember who since it was awhile ago. I am in the Navy and was about to go on deployment so I didn't really want to join just to be gone for so long. I am back and SC has really been rolling since, and I would like to be able to join the release with some good friends and a direction. Plus I like the idea drunk flying.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard for sure, I like his lead from the back and calm headed approach vs Kirk's. My captain also reminds me of a shorter, gay version of Picard who received a lot of respect from the crew. He knew what do to and his crew, and kept a level head at times when it seamed the whole ship was freaking out.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to TEST!

I Look forward to flying into you....

Flight status:

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle