Hello Testers

Quasari

Captain
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Quasari
Hello Testers,

I am an English speaking Canadian who enjoys playing many different video games. My first love was Star Control 2, which grew into Star Craft and Freelancer. I am currently enjoying Hearthstone. I am excited for Star Citizen to take the social aspects of other mmo's and combine them with my desire to travel the galaxy. I do enjoy some player vs player conflict and Test's lighthearted attitude, which is why I decided to join the Test Corps. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Cheers,
Quasari

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST \o/ We also have weekly gaming sessions (when we are not all passed out from drinking) so you might want to join those too :)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

I've heard good things about Hearthstone and really liked the beta videos, but I'm not that big of a card buff. Last videogame I played about card games was Pokemon TCG for the Gameboy. Good times, good times.

Quasari

Captain
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Quasari
Welcome to TEST \o/ We also have weekly gaming sessions (when we are not all passed out from drinking) so you might want to join those too :)
Sounds good, sign me up. I registered with my Steam account and I am usually available. :)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Awesome! Keep an eye peeled for announcements in the forums Notices section.

Quasari

Captain
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Quasari
Welcome to TEST!

I've heard good things about Hearthstone and really liked the beta videos, but I'm not that big of a card buff. Last videogame I played about card games was Pokemon TCG for the Gameboy. Good times, good times.
I had tried out the old Pokemon card game for a while but did not have anyone to play with. I am a casual Magic the gathering player, however Hearthstone helps me so I stop spending money on magic cards :) (which I end up spending on Star Citizen), its also easier to find someone to play Hearthstone with. The chat on hearthstone is limiting and somewhat disappointing though.

Hello Munken, My friend introduced me to Star Citizen and I was able to get in as a veteran backer. I have been monitoring the forums ever since, looking for a fun group. I looked through many of the new organisations founded yesterday before deciding on settling here.

Forgot your password?