Hello, Testies!

Kurzgesagt

Commander
Dec 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Kurzgesagt
Hi guys, I'm Kurzgesagt (kurz for short) from Texas. I got interested in SC from watching some of the trailers on Youtube, and after a long while of debating whether or not to buy it, I decided to.

I first got into gaming when I was 5~, when I started playing Runescape, and I was rather inactive in gaming until I decided to buy Star Citizen, so hopefully i have a good time here.

I found out about Test Squadron by just scrolling through the organization list, and I decided to join because you guys seemed rather laid back, with humor.

Welp, that's my introduction :)

-Kurz

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi guys, I'm Kurzgesagt (kurz for short) from Texas. I got interested in SC from watching some of the trailers on Youtube, and after a long while of debating whether or not to buy it, I decided to.

I first got into gaming when I was 5~, when I started playing Runescape, and I was rather inactive in gaming until I decided to buy Star Citizen, so hopefully i have a good time here.

I found out about Test Squadron by just scrolling through the organization list, and I decided to join because you guys seemed rather laid back, with humor.

Welp, that's my introduction :slight_smile:

-Kurz
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?