Hello there

C-MCAULEY

Lieutenant
Jan 16, 2021
RSI Handle
C-MCAULEY
Where you from stranger?
I'm from Northern Ireland, where the weather and the WIFI have one thing in common - Terrible almost every day!

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've been playing SC now for about a year and a half, and I still remember watching the promo video from the 2016 Gamescom and just being amazed by it, worried it might be another game that looks amazing but never quite lives up to the hype... *cough* *Anthem*.
I usually found myself thinking about getting it, watching videos, reading about what the gameplay is like, and seeing how perfect it was! (Despite the bugs that we all know is just its 'lovable charm') I finally decided to pull the trigger and buy it once I upgraded my PC and never looked back!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm not going to lie, one of the things I'm excited about is being aboard massive ships!! But mainly, I'm really wanting to get into roleplaying in this game. Since I bought it I've wanted to do it but never really knew anyone else that played it, let alone enjoyed roleplaying, so I'm hoping to find a few people to have a cool journey with... But also, y'know, crashing Auroras is pretty damn fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?
If I remember right, the first game I remember playing was either Splinter Cell on PS2 or the OG Battlefront, man I miss those games!

What other games do you play?
Lately, I've been playing mostly DayZ, Squad, and a little bit of Phasmophobia, but I'm a fairly casual gamer so most of the time I'm just having fun on all sorts of games with friends or RPing on DayZ.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I've been looking to join an organization for a bit now and none of them really caught my eye, but reading the description of this one I took one look and just thought "... Yep, joining this one!". Also the 'Imagine if you will..' part of the description was enough to make me want to join in!

Picard or Kirk?
Original series over next generation, but Picard over Kirk. I'm sold on him just because of the line "Shut up, Wesley!"

Thanks for taking the time to read my little story haha, look forward to getting to know all of you!
See you in the verse!!

Forgot your password?