Hello World!

Vurczi

Grand Admiral
Jun 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Vurczi
Hi all, I'm Vurczi!

First off, I joined, because this organization looks just uber cool and would love to play with the best people in Star Citizen, yes, I'm talking about you guys!

Where you from Vurczi?
UK, US

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I don't wanna seem obvious, but the other day I was driving this gigantic spaceship, exploring the debris of Dabrol System, when I suddenly got stuck in some sort of magnetic field of something huge and it started pulling me towards itself. At that moment I accepted my fate... doom... but then I realized that the huge object was nothing dangerous, it was just the bestest looking space sim that I have ever seen. Star Citizen, from that day on, I gave up everything, cuz nothing can be better than Star Citizen. *hope can never die*

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration... I want to explore every inches of the Universe from the Strats System to the Ancient Ruins of Gadreanna. But I'm also looking forward to PVP and pretty much everything. "My specially made beers for Star Citizen are ready to be opened!"

What was the first game you remember playing?
Something NOT Star Citizen, sadly. I am not sure, but I remember playing the very first Tomb Raider on a PC that is now ashes.

What other games do you play?
Payday 2, CS GO, APB, theHunter, BL2, DayZ, etc.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, there is no way I can resist to that mind control, even when I'm thousands of lightyears away from him!

Last edited:
Reactions: maynard

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Hi all, I'm Vurczi!
First off, I joined, because this organization looks just uber cool and would love to play with the best people in Star Citizen, yes, I'm talking about you guys!
awww shucks :rolleyes:

Welcome!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...would love to play with the best people in Star Citizen, yes, I'm talking about you guys!
Your taste is questionable, I'm sure you'll fit right in here

Reactions: Vurczi
Forgot your password?