Hello World

Canuck

Lieutenant
Oct 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Canuck
Hi I'm Canuck and as the handle suggests I hail from the great northern kingdom with a king that has great hair and rides a moose.

A friend got me into this game and I'm stoked that 3.0 is out to the Avocados now and should be delivered soon along with nachos and of course beer. The idea of a massive persistent universe that is populated by real users intrigues me and the programming breakthroughs that CIG have been working on look amazing. This game has the real potential to be a bonafide VR playground.

Exploration is what I'm looking forward to in this game, just me and my little Mustang Alpha and the whole SC universe.

I think the first game I played was Centipede on my cousins' Atari 2600.

I used to play a lot of Guild Wars 1 and 2 but now I kind of cycle between Skyrim, Hand of Fate, Darkest Dungeon, and Fallout 4. (Mostly Skyrim though).

My buddy that got me into this game also joined Test Squadron and I thought I'd check it out before I joined any other SC group. I like what I see so far and with 3.0 coming soon I figure that it would be nice to get help from friends and assist in whatever way I can. I don't have the disposable income to buy new ships but by supporting a community and spreading the word, I think that I can make a difference.

I'm a TNG fan so Picard is the man. I love the old Star Trek movies especially the 4th but the English accent trumps Kirk's awkward vocal cadence.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Hola Cannock! Welcome to TEST. Where there are no rules and all hail GLORIOUS LEADER .
If you look out the craft on your left you'll see several TESTes sporting lumber jackets and saying "Eh". Those are the ones you'll meet during CitsnuckCon, a word I just made up.
If you look out the plane on your right you'll see the Beerfarer being loaded up for our daily chats.

So where in great north are you from? A true TO Canuck? A west coast Canuck? A wheat farmer Manitoban?

Canuck

Lieutenant
Oct 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Canuck
Hola Cannock! Welcome to TEST. Where there are no rules and all hail GLORIOUS LEADER .
If you look out the craft on your left you'll see several TESTes sporting lumber jackets and saying "Eh". Those are the ones you'll meet during CitsnuckCon, a word I just made up.
If you look out the plane on your right you'll see the Beerfarer being loaded up for our daily chats.

So where in great north are you from? A true TO Canuck? A west coast Canuck? A wheat farmer Manitoban?
I am in fact a West Coast islander, Vancouver Island to be exact.

TOXYK

Commander
Donor
Oct 3, 2017
RSI Handle
TOXYK
Hi I'm Canuck and as the handle suggests I hail from the great northern kingdom with a king that has great hair and rides a moose.

A friend got me into this game and I'm stoked that 3.0 is out to the Avocados now and should be delivered soon along with nachos and of course beer. The idea of a massive persistent universe that is populated by real users intrigues me and the programming breakthroughs that CIG have been working on look amazing. This game has the real potential to be a bonafide VR playground.

Exploration is what I'm looking forward to in this game, just me and my little Mustang Alpha and the whole SC universe.

I think the first game I played was Centipede on my cousins' Atari 2600.

I used to play a lot of Guild Wars 1 and 2 but now I kind of cycle between Skyrim, Hand of Fate, Darkest Dungeon, and Fallout 4. (Mostly Skyrim though).

My buddy that got me into this game also joined Test Squadron and I thought I'd check it out before I joined any other SC group. I like what I see so far and with 3.0 coming soon I figure that it would be nice to get help from friends and assist in whatever way I can. I don't have the disposable income to buy new ships but by supporting a community and spreading the word, I think that I can make a difference.

I'm a TNG fan so Picard is the man. I love the old Star Trek movies especially the 4th but the English accent trumps Kirk's awkward vocal cadence.
How's'he goin' there, bud? We ga' all the bes' Canucks oot 'ere, eh?! Southern's don't ga' strong beers like we's got, just that cheap colour'd water.
What part of Cahnada ya from, ya hoser? I'm a BC boy myself.

edit: saw your reply about Van Isle.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?