Hello

Jastorin

Vice Admiral
Oct 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Jastorin
Hello all my gamer tag is Jastgaming for most things my nickname for my friends is Jast. I have ran guilds in various games over the years. I have real life friends I play games with though none of them followed me to Star Citizen. Most of my guilds I have run last about a year and I always fall short on finding officers to help me run it or they come and go faster than I could replace them. I played WOW for pry 8 years been officer in several guilds and also lead two in my time in the game. I have been in SWTOR as a raid leader and banker. I ran a Cabal in TSW for the Templars and a faction Warfare Corp in EVE. I have moved away from leading to spend more time with my wife and kids. I like a casual hardcore atmosphere where you are actually trying but can laugh about funny mistakes you make or your friends who also are laughing at themselves serious but not hardcore is what I call it most people look at me weird when I say that.

I am married with three kids the oldest is fourteen year old boy my middle son is eleven and my youngest which is my baby girl is eight. I have been married for ten years. I work at a printing plant and run a lamination machine putting finish on book covers. I have been doing it for about ten years and work twelve hour shifts Sunday through every other Wednesday and sometimes work a lot of overtime that makes it hard to play. I also usually don't play on the days my wife is off which tends to be towards the beginning of the week. I also stream on Twitch but need to get a better mic before I do again and am looking at getting the software to be able to edit and create my own videos for YouTube. I hope this helps you guys get to know me some.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Don't worry about your friends who didn't come to SC, they'll figure it out eventually. But Welcome!
I'm still playing WOW from time to time, only maybe 2 or 3 hours/week though. Blizzard doesn't have the model figured out quite right yet.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
You'll definitely find people that run the gambit from super casual to super hardcore. With 3.0 coming down the pipe we'll see a lot of that start to take shape and be sure to check out our Org Groups and Discord to organize your own thing if you like taking the lead and getting things done.

Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?