Hello!

Spartan

Captain
Jan 4, 2018
RSI Handle
Venersis
Hi All,

SC Handle: AlastairH

Been a backer since late 2013. Started off with an Avenger and a 350R.... now I have a Hornet and a Carrack, that's what happens when I like something. Stupid Sexy Ship Upgrades.

Where you from stranger?
London, UK

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
I really like the alien concept, I have a Xi’An Space Plant which just makes me want to collect more; so exploring all the various planets and collecting stuff on the way + Hunting mofos (Bounty Hunting)

What was the first game you remember playing?
I remember playing Toejam and Earl and James Pond on the Sega Genesis, no idea which was first

What other games do you play?
I'm terrible when it comes to having a go-to game, my main type is FPS though. Used to be CS:GO (burned like 1700 hours on that thing) but now I'm all over the place from Hearthstone, replaying Borderlands Pre-sequel and doing COD WWII on Veteran difficulty (Which I do with every COD for some reason)

I'll be jumping on the Discord at some point! Will be good to chat and meet you all in the future!

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to TEST Squadron :beers::banana::spoon:
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:
Ya know @Mich Angel .. anything worth doing... is TOTALLY worth OVERDOING!!! :grin:

Forgot your password?