Hello

Vouch

Commander
Feb 20, 2018
RSI Handle
Vouch
Where you from stranger?
Originally from West "bi-god" Virginia, but settled into the Lewiston Idaho area. Im in Asotin Washington but no one has ever heard of that so.......yeah Lewiston area.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Retired at 50 (medically) and was looking for a hobby that could keep me entertained and mentally active. SC tripped a circuit for me being a futuristic space sim, intriguing and just plain pretty to look at. I had to do it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I have been asking my self this for a while now. I'm leaning toward exploring e.g., running a Herald out to see what we can see/scan, and services e.g., running a farm wink wink nudge nudge (I live in Washington for god sake), or using the Vulcan for various tasks.

What was the first game you remember playing?
1975 Dungeons and Dragons (yeah the Gygax original box set)

What other games do you play?
D&D, Roll20 Modern, Pathfinder, Axis & Allies (board game and miniatures), Fist full of dice, Mechwarrior (tabletop with hero clix) etc etc. I haven't done PC games, in fact I bought this computer just to play SC.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I have learned to accept the advice from far more experienced people when it comes to learning and understanding things that are new to me. With that in mind, SC appears overwhelming to a beginner, so naturally I looked for a group of others who are far more knowledgeable and experienced than I to learn from.

Test Squadron appealed to my comedic side and appears to be active in their various media and social outlets, both of which brought me in.

Picard or Kirk?

Heretic! Who in their right mind would ask, let alone answer this loaded question? Its like apples and oranges, I love both for their individual characteristics that refine their place and fill my pallet.

....... cough Kirk cough cough

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk? ......cough...old...uh hum.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Another Washingtonian! but on the right side.... oh well... Welcome to the Squadron youngster! :beers::banana::spoon:

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Welcome to TEST Squadron! I've heard of Asotin, we had to study the ENTIRE state in high school. BTW, you're on the wrong side of the Cascades.

Reactions: StdDev

Vouch

Commander
Feb 20, 2018
RSI Handle
Vouch
Welcome to TEST Squadron! I've heard of Asotin, we had to study the ENTIRE state in high school. BTW, you're on the wrong side of the Cascades.
I'e been saying wrong side of the mountains since I left the Snohomish/Marysville area!!

Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?