Hello

Am I a heretic for neutrality on Picard or Kirk?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where's the beer?

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Adam H.A. Rae

Lieutenant
Feb 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Striker_Hayabusa
As per the requirements of joining this forum, I am posting my introduction for others to mock~

I am a student, working part time, and residing in the states. Currently, and possibly for a long while, I'm comfortably nestled in the Midwest.

Star Citizen was something that was introduced to me by a friend, and upon further investigation, exploring the goal, world, and amassed resources behind it, I felt it would finally be a game worth close attention. I've invested a bit much for someone my age, but look forward to the completed game like many others, therefore I feel it justified~

Looking at the game, the principle of "Be whatever you want to be" and how seamlessly it has come together thus far, I find the idea of being a simple, albeit charming peddler of the cosmos to be an interesting endeavor. Hell, instead of selling product, I could sell stories, performed by your's truly (probably not). Alongside that, freelance work (Transport, combat, mining, smuggling) to pay the bills wouldn't be so bad. I hope.

My first game may very well have been the original Ratchet and Clank. That's all I remember.

I've searched a great deal of games, often looking for a long, atmospheric, and large game (Kinda like SC) to hold my attention. Aside from searching for a SP variant of this unicorn, I play a great deal of Warframe.

As far as my recruitment to TEST, I was actually contacted by them on SC. I was skeptical, but after sharing with my friend and light research, I resolved to join. I had no idea you guys existed until that day~

As for the last question... I'm neutral on the matter. Yes, that is my valid answer, I am neutral on it.

Forgot your password?