WingnutWilly

Ensign
Mar 20, 2018
RSI Handle
Wingnut_Willy
Where you from stranger?
I hale from Phoenix Arizona.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I love Sci-Fi and Chis Roberts Games, I have played his Wing Commander games when I was a younger, so go figure, I'm a fan, and cant wait to see you guys in the Black.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The Fun, the Comrade of fellow Citizens, oh did I mention Fun, and BAD to the BONE SPAce SHips. :)
Sorry got excited typing that.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Okay, in truth the first game I played was probably Chutes and Ladders the Board game, yeah I'm old. First video game was Pong. See Told you I was Old.

What other games do you play?
Currently on PC I havent played much, But i have Played EVE, Homeworld, and the list can go on. Xbox one I Play the Division, Battlefield One, and some others I have Toyed with Elite dangerous Some.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Well hearing about you wasn't hard, I saw that Test was a big organization, and what better chances to have fun than inside a Big Org.

Picard or Kirk?
Ok im Loyal to Kirk, the Old Kirk, I grew up watching Star Trek reruns.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Where you from stranger?
I hale from Phoenix Arizona.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I love Sci-Fi and Chis Roberts Games, I have played his Wing Commander games when I was a younger, so go figure, I'm a fan, and cant wait to see you guys in the Black.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The Fun, the Comrade of fellow Citizens, oh did I mention Fun, and BAD to the BONE SPAce SHips. :slight_smile:
Sorry got excited typing that.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Okay, in truth the first game I played was probably Chutes and Ladders the Board game, yeah I'm old. First video game was Pong. See Told you I was Old.

What other games do you play?
Currently on PC I havent played much, But i have Played EVE, Homeworld, and the list can go on. Xbox one I Play the Division, Battlefield One, and some others I have Toyed with Elite dangerous Some.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Well hearing about you wasn't hard, I saw that Test was a big organization, and what better chances to have fun than inside a Big Org.

Picard or Kirk?
Ok im Loyal to Kirk, the Old Kirk, I grew up watching Star Trek reruns.
Welcome To TEST.enjoy ur stay.u seems to play a lot of games.so i will drink a beer to that !!
ps.dont drive while drinking

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?