RedAvenger

Ensign
Dec 20, 2019
RSI Handle
RedAvenger
Where you from stranger?
I am from Denmark.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Uhm Good question, well multiple things, as I love simulation games and space, that was the initial elements that intrigued me to be interested in the game, but my very first purchase was the love for the Constellation :) which later got turned into an Aquila and then a Carrack

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am looking forward to the exploration part, which I really hope will be a mix between NMS and ED, in the long run :). I am really looking forward to this aspect.
Lately, I just upgraded my Avenger to a Hull B which hopefully I can do some space trucking in :)

What was the first game you remember playing?
That's hard to remember, it was either Mario on Nintendo or Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure on DOS, from 1992. I don't remember which one was first. but I remember playing both in my early days of gaming and i loved them so much already back then.

What other games do you play?
I play mostly MMORPG, and I actually met StarScribe and my old guild from back when I played SWTOR when it came out. previously to that, I was hooked in WoW and still am occasionally. Besides that I currently interested in ETS2, RDR2, Project Hospital, Cities Skylines, etc, etc, etc.. and hey I just bought Kingdom Come Deliverance ;)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

A gaming community I am in told me about it.. so StarScribe was the one to tell me about it :) we have been in the same guild/community for 7-8 years now if not more :)

Picard or Kirk?
Well, I would say Yoda.. I always wanted to see Yoda on the starship enterprise...

But if I have to pick I would say, Picard, as I'm just not for the first time watching ST NG.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My handle in the game should be the same as the one here in this post which is RedAvenger.
Sadly I haven't been able to change my name on Discord, but perhaps another day :)

Starscribe

Admiral
Dec 14, 2019
RSI Handle
Starscribe
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
A gaming community I am in told me about it.. so StarScribe was the one to tell me about it :) we have been in the same guild/community for 7-8 years now if not more :)
Has it been eight years? Blimey! Welcome aboard! (Now come help me fly my Mole).

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@RedAvenger , I hope that this won't be offensive, but when I initially read your screen name, I instantly envisioned you flying around in a red Aegis Avenger doing various things. I have no idea what ships you have or like, but I know that I love the Avenger ships.

Forgot your password?