Hello

Rasec Ghab

Admiral
Oct 4, 2015
RSI Handle
rasec_ghab
Where you from stranger?
I'm From Brazil. Most precisely from state of Rio Grande do Sul.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Outer space MMO with many sips, planet exploration, FPS and most of all, play with friends in the same ship.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and Bounty Hunter.

What was the first game you remember playing?
River Raid from Atari

What other games do you play?
RPG, Racing, FPS.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
The first ORG i've joined was TEST Squadron, but not because i was looking for but because i was invited to join.

Picard or Kirk?
Neither. I don't know much about Star Trek, because i'm STAR WARS fan. But if i must to choose one, i'd say Picard.

I have an AURORA LX, but i still don't have a good computer to run this game. Hope i can join you guys soon.

Have a good play to all

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome Rasec! Even if you can't join us right away, you're always more than welcome to join us on Discord, you can find it right here on the forums and homepage! Which.. I can see you have found because you're in Mumble getting registered right now! Hopefully you'll find out we have lots of great, and hilarious people. Some of them might even be able to help you build an affordable computer in your budget. :)

Rasec Ghab

Admiral
Oct 4, 2015
RSI Handle
rasec_ghab
Thank you for your welcome, Arrangingstars
I've finished the Discord registration and i'll be glad to join the conversations.

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Outerspace with may sips is what TEST Squadron is all about!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Even if you can't quite manage SC yet, we play lots of other games right now too. Just hop on Discord and ask around.

Reactions: Arrangingstars
Forgot your password?