Hello

Dekcom

Grand Admiral
Jan 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Dekcom
Hello everyone! names Dekcom or just Dek for short. I am a long time Eve player, been playing since 2004 and i still do till this day. I pledged in 2014 been keeping my eye on the status of the game, so i wouldn't miss out on anything. I live in California so my timezone online is 6pm+ PST.

I came to Starcitizen because the sheer promise of an open universe game. I look forward to Exploration and getting the hang of PVP.

The first game i remember playing was Super Mario Bros. on Nintendo. I currently play a wider variety of games, to include Eve, WoW, Diablo 3, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, Overwatch, and trying out Elite Dangerous.

I heard about Test Squadron from doing the search, then i watched the YouTube videos and had some laughs so i decided to join.

Kirk

Hello everyone! names Dekcom or just Dek for short. I am a long time Eve player, been playing since 2004 and i still do till this day. I pledged in 2014 been keeping my eye on the status of the game, so i wouldn't miss out on anything. I live in California so my timezone online is 6pm+ PST.

I came to Starcitizen because the sheer promise of an open universe game. I look forward to Exploration and getting the hang of PVP.

The first game i remember playing was Super Mario Bros. on Nintendo. I currently play a wider variety of games, to include Eve, WoW, Diablo 3, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, Overwatch, and trying out Elite Dangerous.

I heard about Test Squadron from doing the search, then i watched the YouTube videos and had some laughs so i decided to join.

Kirk
Hello from California. I too was a long time EVE player, no more for years, but found SC....I am in Central Valley.

Forgot your password?