Herald

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Don't know about anyone else; but I'm not a big fan of it. As I put on the RSI forum - unless the specs are amazing I don't see the worth for something that is just... blah to me.

But to each their own...or something like that.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
We'll see about the stats. If the info running aspect will be better fleshed out the concept sale opening as the salvaging (for the Reclaimer), I'll definitely get one, because the original description and concept seemed really cool! What I wold hope and want is for this ship to stand on its own as far as stats and intended purpose rather than if CIG marketing was only selling it based on its ability to be upgraded to any ship with LTI) through CCUs.

Reactions: CeilingCelery

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Also, they confirmed a hanger ready LTI sale to be shown at PAX. Will have LTI for the first 10 days of the sale.

CeilingCelery

Lieutenant
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
ceilingcelery
I really like the design but it seems everyone either hates it or loves it. Don't think I'll buy one though as its role probably isn't something I'd be doing in the final game

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Not an insta fan. I had pictured something, I don't know... more rugged. It looks like a kitchen appliance.

More importantly - is there a PvP aspect? Like can it gather rival Org intel? Because then it would be worth it no matter what it looked like

Pazzolupo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Pazzolupo
I love the look. I like oddball ships though, so I suppose that's just my strange tastes. Also, I tend to imagine the possibilities of electronic warfare being great. Maybe there will be a hacking mini-game! I'll be one of the suckers picking one up.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Not an insta fan. I had pictured something, I don't know... more rugged. It looks like a kitchen appliance.

More importantly - is there a PvP aspect? Like can it gather rival Org intel? Because then it would be worth it no matter what it looked like
And if not rugged something well.. stealthy. Thinking super spy U2 era spy plane or a stealth fighter/bomber - all smooth and no edges. Not THAT.

Redeemer though... now that's something I can back.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Seems like a very niche ship... information running? I would like it a bit better if stealth and information GATHERING was it's focus.

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
I bought one. Just to get the ball rolling.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Bought 11, Why is it not buy 10 get 1 free? Will end up melting quite a few I reckon.

Reactions: SeungRyul

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I still have my 15% off Imperator Subscriber coupon that I forgot to use on my 890 Jump. If I buy 7 Drake Heralds, I can get the 8th for free. ;)

Forgot your password?