- Use radar to lock on target, if possible; this would help you to find it when designating point of impact from high altitude and/or long distance.
- Toggle missile operator mode (middle mouse button /scroll button/ by default).
- Select designated point of impact by placing the blue circle on the target and holding "T" key (default binding);
The circle turns green and stays on designated point of impact until the missile operator mode is turned off.
- Use Continually Computed Release Point (CCRP) HUD hotizontal solution cue to line up with the target;
Horizontal solution cue is the small dot moving on the horizontal line.
- Release bomb when Continually Computed Release Point (CCRP) HUD vertical solution cue enters designated point of impact;
Vertical solution cue is the small dot placed in dashed circle, connected to the horizontal solution cue with dashed line;
Once dashed circle turns into solid one, release the bomb;
CCRP emits beeps that help you to prepare for the release; beeping increases while computed point of impact approaches designated point of impact.
- Enjoy great balls of fire!