Here's a hint...

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
So got my shiny new Cutlass today.... totatally went round pressing buttons being like

YEAH FREAKING AWESOME ITS GOT A FUCKING RAMP!!!!!

Clicked some button that said powerplant... "Yeah this looks boooooring"

flew around complained to Centimane about me ship being shit....

Then realised I had in fact REMOVED THE FUCKING POWERPLANT

FAIL

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So got my shiny new Cutlass today.... totatally went round pressing buttons being like

FAIL
You belong in TEST. Welcome home.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
3 cheers for Printimus!

Hip, hip, hooray!
Hip, hip, hooray!
Hip, hip, medical bill.
I recently bought a cutty just because of all this hype. Does anyone know what the little arms on the front are for? :alien:
Those, my fellow Cutlass loving comrade, are tractor beams to grab cargo boxes, and maybe hold down disabled ships for boarding parties to enter.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank

FAIL
When I first bought it, I didn't know that it had an interior. I ran up to the front and was trying to get in. Found the little button on the leg and that dropped down a ladder. I was like, cool. A side door opened up on top and I climbed in. I looked left, saw the 2 seats. Looked right and was like, "WTF is this? Is that a Door?!?!" Opened the door to be amazed that it had a larger than average cargo hold in the back. I thought the Cutlass was a pure fighter, ha. I liked it more from then on since I really liked the cargo area in the back of the Avenger.

Though this was back around 2.0 or 2.2 when the Cutlass would spin 720* while rolling in 1 second while boosting. The Cutlass used to be a roll master. Now it's... uh... boring. It's not like any ship can really do that anymore now that things have slowed down. At least I still like the Cutlass.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
When I first bought it, I didn't know that it had an interior. I ran up to the front and was trying to get in. Found the little button on the leg and that dropped down a ladder. I was like, cool. A side door opened up on top and I climbed in. I looked left, saw the 2 seats. Looked right and was like, "WTF is this? Is that a Door?!?!" Opened the door to be amazed that it had a larger than average cargo hold in the back. I thought the Cutlass was a pure fighter, ha. I liked it more from then on since I really liked the cargo area in the back of the Avenger.

Though this was back around 2.0 or 2.2 when the Cutlass would spin 720* while rolling in 1 second while boosting. The Cutlass used to be a roll master. Now it's... uh... boring. It's not like any ship can really do that anymore now that things have slowed down. At least I still like the Cutlass.
She's a fucking cool ship. My very first purchase. I'm glad she's getting an overhaul.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
She's a fucking cool ship. My very first purchase. I'm glad she's getting an overhaul.
The Cutlass is in my top 5. The first 2 are Aegis ships. I know, I know... Aegis. Pffft! Probably a Sabre, right?

Wrong! Here's the top 5.

1) Reclaimer (Woo!)
2) Reclaimer (OMG, 2nd place too?!?!!?)
3) Idris-P (yup, the P)
4) Cutlass (all of them)
5) Caterpillar (still have hope)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Cutlass is in my top 5. The first 2 are Aegis ships. I know, I know... Aegis. Pffft! Probably a Sabre, right?

Wrong! Here's the top 5.

1) Reclaimer (Woo!)
2) Reclaimer (OMG, 2nd place too?!?!!?)
3) Idris-P (yup, the P)
4) Cutlass (all of them)
5) Caterpillar (still have hope)
Top 5 for me? Boy, that's hard. I guess based on what they are supposed to be, how they're supposed to work out, I'd say:
1)
2)Carrack
3)Cutty
4)Reclaimer
5)Caterpillar

I can't say for number one. Something that I absolutely love flying I reckon. What that is, who knows?

I'm really surprised that I have so many large ships on that list.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

FAIL

A true TESTie press a button if he see one, :joy: AWESOME !

Well done, CHEERS :beer::beer::beers:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Top 5 for me? Boy, that's hard. I guess based on what they are supposed to be, how they're supposed to work out, I'd say:
1)
2)Carrack
3)Cutty
4)Reclaimer
5)Caterpillar

I can't say for number one. Something that I absolutely love flying I reckon. What that is, who knows?

I'm really surprised that I have so many large ships on that list.
I'm hopping on this thing. Here we go:

1. unannounced mid-sized medical ship
2. Cutlass Red
3. Endeavor
4. Hull Series
5. 890

Forgot your password?