Hey All...

things4fun

Ensign
Jan 8, 2017
RSI Handle
RSH2558
I have been looking for a group in star citizen, and you look like the right group for me. I normally like shooters and flight simulators so the combination of the two has me excited for release.

I just tried to log into the dicord chanel before I knew how it worked. It took me a minute or so to identify the real problem, I had run out of beer. By the time I'm back with a cold one the people in the chat chanel must think I'm spaced out because I haven't responded. So much for first impressions.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Welcome to The Squad, things4fun.

and you look like the right group for me.
If we look like the right group for you, you must not have looked far. Run away fast and far as you can while there's still time to get out!

It took me a minute or so to identify the real problem, I had run out of beer
Wait a minute. You do seem to be a proper fit. Welcome, brother! :beers::beers:

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! We have all passed out at the party or walked up stairs and fell asleep never returning... so no harm no foul for spacing out.

Grab another beer or two and out then by the computer before grabbing another beer I start up your next gaming session! Enjoy and welcome to th Squadron.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Welcome to Test! We have all passed out at the party or walked up stairs and fell asleep never returning... so no harm no foul for spacing out.

Grab another beer or two and out then by the computer before grabbing another beer I start up your next gaming session! Enjoy and welcome to th Squadron.
I once passed out while walking up the stairs. Managed to wedge myself in nicely too. Good times!
Until those rotten "friends" of mine tried to carry me up the stairs to my room! That's when I woke up in my room and tried to get up the stairs to my room.
Did you know my attic has a door to the roof above the patio where the party still was? Did you know it's in exactly the same place as the bathroom the floor below it?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST. You sound just about perfect. Ha.
(>v<)7
I once passed out while walking up the stairs. Managed to wedge myself in nicely too. Good times!
Until those rotten "friends" of mine tried to carry me up the stairs to my room! That's when I woke up in my room and tried to get up the stairs to my room.
Did you know my attic has a door to the roof above the patio where the party still was? Did you know it's in exactly the same place as the bathroom the floor below it?
I remember that. It started raining in December. What the Fuck?!? Haha

Forgot your password?