Hey Citizens!

Zomad

Commander
Mar 28, 2021
RSI Handle
Zomad
Hey there, Zomad here.
I just wanted to say hi to this great community. You drew me in from the cold shoulder of the interwebs with your mining tutorial. Awesome piece of work!

I am a less than a week into the game and I am getting the hang of things...somewhat. So much awesomeness going on. I get confused because of the bugginess thinking I am doing something wrong, when it is the game O_o or it is just me being a newb. When I figure things out, something happens and I am confused again. But it is soon much fun, and beautiful.

I have to say there are some of the most generous people that I have met while gaming in this game. I was asking how much it was to rent a ROC in chat. Someone posted just buy one. I mentioned that I was 2 days new and had spent all my money on the Pembroke suit and was looking to rent the ROC to up my mining game. Suddenly I see that someone had sent me 172k Aeud. I was floored. I humbly thanks him and was told not to worry about it. I vowed to pay it forward, which I will. :D I regularly see act like this. It warm the heart.

Anyway that's me.
See you in the Verse!

Forgot your password?