Hey guys wassap,,,

Pinnhead

Commander
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Pinnhead
Applied yesterday and thanks for accepting.

And yeah sorry but im also Dutch , There is a guy arround here called Cheese or something and he thinks im his friend so just let him oke , he sends me cookies once in awhile so ill keep playing his friend..

Oke on a sidenote , i am an old fart gamer and actualy never played any flight/space sims but SC well if they manage it , i will be here for a long time ... Gaming keeps me young in tha brain ..

I played alot of mmorpg's like WoW , SWtor , ArcheAge , BDO , Entropia Universe etc etc

I do sim race online @ iRacing.com been a member there for 8+ years .
I truly hope SC will be my next online home :slight_smile:

I do stream once in awhile not anything pro or whatever for me its all about having fun ,
Im actualy working on a VoiceAttack profile for SC were my better half ( wifey ) is speaking its a hellofah fun to make , i gotta follow here orders in real life so it makes me feel good when i can command her Online :P

Oke in SC im flying the Hornet Ghost attached with 3x
CF-227 PANTHER REPEATER and the
APOCALYPSE ARMS REVENANT or the
C-788 "COMBINE" BALLISTIC CANNON

Using the HOTAS X56 flightstick. I still need to learn alot , so yeah Nab Inc ...

Hope ill have a good time over here , and there are still some cookies left ...

Seeya in the Verse

Pinnhead

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! :beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:

Sim Racer here too but you find me mostly in RaceRoom, haven't yet picked up iRacing tho it's been close couple times but I still think it's to pricey..

CHEERS! :beers::beers::beers:

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Good morning Pin, we have lots of people from your timezone, and the Americans seem to stay awake 24 hours so come 3.0 there will always be someone to chat to. I would recommend looking at the weekend combat school on our discord channel.
I have an x52. I went into solo/free flight to set up my HOTAS, alternatively just fly to a bit of empty space in the PU.
I find it best to use HOTAS with a keyboard in front of it as a sort of control panel, I have stickers on mine for mglass, light ETC. A ten euro keyboard will do.
Then when I go EVA or on foot I swap my HOTAS for a mechanical keyboard, you have time to do this as you enter/exit your seat.
So I play with a mouse two keyboards and a HOTAS. A cheap 2nd screen is good to keep discord open.
Whilst we await 3.0 the PU is a bit empty.
I'm not sure what the rules are but I think you can link your stream to the discord so we can see when you are on. Ask one of the other streamers like Moon Shiner, or Griffin Gamer.
I would guess that the average age here is about 30, but we have many in their 50's and 60's so its a good mix.

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Did we run an advert in a Dutch gaming magazine or website? If we did it was really successful and welcome to TEST all our new Dutch brethren.

At this rate we will have a TestCon-NL.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome Pinnhead. There are many old fart gamers here at TEST. You'll fit right in.
Ha.
(>v<)7
Hey, "old" is a state of mind. But yes, I do fart a lot, so the substance of your comment is correct, lol!

Welcome aboard, Pinhead!

Forgot your password?